For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||1/200 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.
- FunctionCatalyzes the conversion of nicotinic acid (NA) to NA mononucleotide (NaMN). Essential for NA to increase cellular NAD levels and prevent oxidative stress of the cells.
- PathwayCofactor biosynthesis; NAD(+) biosynthesis; nicotinate D-ribonucleotide from nicotinate: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NAPRTase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytosol.
Information by UniProt
- FHA HIT interacting protein antibody
- FHA-HIT-interacting protein antibody
- FHIP antibody
References for Anti-NAPRT1 antibody (ab71566)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"