For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 78.99% PBS, 1% BSA, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab111895 is purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- RelevanceNARG1L may belong to a complex displaying N-terminal acetyltransferase activity.
- DKFZp686O08147 antibody
- MGC40612 antibody
- N alpha acetyltransferase 16, NatA auxiliary subunit antibody
Anti-NARG1L antibody images
Western blot - NARG1L antibody (ab111895)
Anti-NARG1L antibody (ab111895) at 1/3000 dilution + HepG2 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 37 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - NARG1L antibody (ab111895)
ab111895 at 1/200 dilution staining NARG1L in methanol-fixed HeLa cells by Immunofluorescence. The lower image is costained with Hoechst 33342.
References for Anti-NARG1L antibody (ab111895)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"