For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-NAT9 antibody
See all NAT9 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to NAT9
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
NAT9 (NP_056469, 1 a.a. ~ 207 a.a) full-length human protein.
- Positive control
- Human liver lysate; transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 23 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the acetyltransferase family. GNAT subfamily.
Contains 1 N-acetyltransferase domain.
Information by UniProt
- EBSP antibody
- Embryo brain specific protein antibody
- Embryo brain-specific protein antibody
Anti-NAT9 antibody images
References for Anti-NAT9 antibody (ab68964)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"