For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab90285? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab90285 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Kisiswa L et al. T-type Ca2+ channels are required for enhanced sympathetic axon growth by TNFa reverse signalling. Open Biol 7:N/A (2017).
- Cohen DJ et al. Epithelial self-healing is recapitulated by a 3D biomimetic E-cadherin junction. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 113:14698-14703 (2016).
- Kusuda T et al. Kawasaki disease-specific molecules in the sera are linked to microbe-associated molecular patterns in the biofilms. PLoS One 9:e113054 (2014).
- DeLelys ME et al. Relationship between ABO genotype and A antigen expression on platelets. Transfusion 53:1763-71 (2013).
- Jonigk D et al. Anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory properties of a1-antitrypsin without inhibition of elastase. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:15007-12 (2013).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"