For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Additional sequence informationpurified from natural source, bovine milk
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Store In the Dark.
Constituents: PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride
- Alpha casein
- FunctionImportant role in the capacity of milk to transport calcium phosphate.
Casoxin D acts as opioid antagonist and has vasorelaxing activity mediated by bradykinin B1 receptors.
- Tissue specificityMammary gland specific. Secreted in milk.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alpha-casein family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Natural Casein protein (FITC) (ab123478)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"