For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight60 kDa
- Amino acids1 to 538
- Additional sequence informationSource =bovine tissues
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 60
Purity is greater than 60.0% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- Additional notes
Binds IgG-type human auto-antibodies.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.38% HEPES, 20% Glycerol, 2.34% Sodium chloride
- 60 kDa ribonucleoprotein Ro
- 60 kDa Ro protein
- 60 kDa SS A/Ro ribonucleoprotein
- FunctionRNA-binding protein that binds to several small cytoplasmic RNA molecules known as Y RNAs. May stabilize these RNAs from degradation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Ro 60 kDa family.
Contains 1 TROVE domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Localized in cytoplasmic mRNP granules containing untranslated mRNAs.
Information by UniProt
References for Natural Cow TROVE2 protein (ab125167)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"