For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C prior to reconstitution. Store at -80°C.
- ReconstitutionAdd deionized water or buffer to desired concentration, aliquot and freeze unused portion.
- FunctionAppears to function in modulating the activity of the immune system during the acute-phase reaction.
- Tissue specificityExpressed by the liver and secreted in plasma.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calycin superfamily. Lipocalin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
Natural Human Alpha 1 Acid Glycoprotein images
SDS-PAGE - Alpha-1-Acid Glycoprotein protein (ab94943)
Lane 1: 5 µg, reduced
Lane 2: 10 µg, reduced
Lane 3: 20 µg, reduced
Lane 4: Low molecular weight marker
Lane 5: 5 µg, non-reduced
Lane 6: 10 µg, non-reduced
Lane 7: 20 µg, non-reduced
References for Natural Human Alpha 1 Acid Glycoprotein (ab94943)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"