For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
Single band on polyacrylamide electrophoresis
- Additional notesKeep concentration >1mg/ml as precipitation may occur below 1mg/ml.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10mM Ammonium bicarbonate, pH 7.4
- FunctionMay stabilize HDL (high density lipoprotein) structure by its association with lipids, and affect the HDL metabolism.
- Tissue specificityPlasma; synthesized in the liver and intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the apolipoprotein A2 family.
modificationsPhosphorylation sites are present in the extracelllular medium.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Natural Human Apolipoprotein A II (ab82278)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"