Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab90286 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IgG4 from human myeloma plasma. MW: 146,000.
Protein Determination: Extinction Coefficient (E) 0.1% at 280nm =1.36.
Shown to be non reactive for HBsAg, anti-HCV, anti-HBc, and negative for anti-HIV 1 and 2 by FDA approved tests.
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 20mM PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
SDS-PAGE analysis of Active human IgG4 full length protein (ab90286).
1. IgG4 - 5 μg (reduced / heated)
2. IgG4 - 10 μg (reduced / heated)
3. IgG4 - 20 μg (reduced / heated)
4. IgG4 - 5 μg (non-reduced / no heat)
5. IgG4 - 10 μg (non-reduced / no heat)
6. IgG4 - 20 μg (non-reduced / no heat)