For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight30 kDa
- Amino acids25 to 261
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesStarting material tested and found negative for HIV I & II antibodies, Hepatitis B surface antigen, and Hepatitis C antibodies.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.05M PBS, pH 7.5
- antigen, prostate-specific
- Gamma seminoprotein
- FunctionHydrolyzes semenogelin-1 thus leading to the liquefaction of the seminal coagulum.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family. Kallikrein subfamily.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Natural Human Prostate Specific Antigen protein (ab96150)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"