For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight100 kDa
- Amino acids33 to 386
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity>= 96
- Additional notesStarting material pooled Human seminal fluid tested and found negative for HIV I & II antibodies, Hepatitis B surface antigen, and Hepatitis C antibodies.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Constituents: 0.02M Ammonium bicarbonate
- ReconstitutionReconstitution in phosphate buffer containing 0.15M NaCl is recommended.
- Acid phosphatase prostate
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the histidine acid phosphatase family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Lysosome membrane. Predominantly localized in the plasma membrane but also detected in intracellular vesicles.
Information by UniProt
References for Natural Human Prostatic Acid Phosphatase protein (ab96164)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"