For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activity
3.5 units per mg of protein. One unit will hydrolyze 1µmole of Suc-(Al)3-pNA per minute at pH 8.8 at 37°C
- Purity> 95
ab95133 was chromatographically prepared from the euglobin fraction of pancreas and then twice crystallized. It does not contain trypsin or chymotrypsin.
- Additional notesThe protein is stable 9-12 months when stored at 5°C.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Constituents: Salt free
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute at 1 mg/ml in 50 mM NaOAc pH 5 containing 200 mM NaCl
- Chymotrypsin-like elastase family member 3A
- FunctionEfficient protease with alanine specificity but only little elastolytic activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family. Elastase subfamily.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
Information by UniProt
References for Natural mouse Elastase protein (ab95133)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"