For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-NCAM antibody
See all NCAM primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to NCAM
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to the C-teminal end of rat NCAM, different from the related rat sequence by single amino acid.
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide, 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.18% Sodium chloride, 0.04% Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 116 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 93 kDa).
- FunctionThis protein is a cell adhesion molecule involved in neuron-neuron adhesion, neurite fasciculation, outgrowth of neurites, etc.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- antigen MSK39 identified by monoclonal antibody 5.1H11 antibody
- antigen recognized by monoclonal antibody 5.1H11 antibody
- CD56 antibody
Anti-NCAM antibody images
References for Anti-NCAM antibody (ab65872)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"