For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-NCAM antibody [MEM-188] (Phycoerythrin)
See all NCAM primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal [MEM-188] to NCAM (Phycoerythrin)
- ConjugationPhycoerythrin. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- SpecificityHuman NCAM. Reacts with the 180 kDa isoform characteristic for leukocytes. Reactivity with other NCAM isoforms has not been tested.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cytmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Human, Monkey
Tissue/ cell preparation (KG-1 human acute myelogenous leukaemia cell line).
- General notesAvoid prolonged exposure to the light.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, BSA. pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesPurified by size exclusion chromatography.
- Clone numberMEM-188
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Designed for analysis of human blood cells using 20ul reagent per 100ul whole blood or 106 cells in a suspension.
ab91363-Mouse monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionThis protein is a cell adhesion molecule involved in neuron-neuron adhesion, neurite fasciculation, outgrowth of neurites, etc.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- antigen MSK39 identified by monoclonal antibody 5.1H11 antibody
- antigen recognized by monoclonal antibody 5.1H11 antibody
- CD56 antibody
References for Anti-NCAM antibody [MEM-188] (Phycoerythrin) (ab18277)
This product has been referenced in:
- Skardelly M et al. Fluorescent protein-expressing neural progenitor cells as a tool for transplantation studies. PLoS One 9:e99819 (2014).
Read more (PubMed: 24932758) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"