For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAb28186 is affinity purified.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 93 kDa.
- FunctionMay play important roles in selective fasciculation and zone-to-zone projection of the primary olfactory axons.
- Tissue specificityExpressed most strongly in adult and fetal brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Cell adhesion molecule, neural, 2 antibody
- MGC51008 antibody
- N CAM 2 antibody
Anti-NCAM2 antibody images
References for Anti-NCAM2 antibody (ab28186)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"