Anti-NCAPG2 antibody (ab70350)
- Product nameAnti-NCAPG2 antibodySee all NCAPG2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NCAPG2
- Tested applicationsWB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rhesus monkey, Gorilla, Orangutan
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region between C terminal residues 1100 -1143 of human NCAPG2. (AAH43404.1)
- Positive control
- HeLa whole cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab70350 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/2000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 131 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 131 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceNCAPG2 is 1 of 3 non-SMC subunits that define condensin II. Condensin complexes I and II play essential roles in mitotic chromosome assembly and segregation. Both condensins contain 2 invariant structural maintenance of chromosome (SMC) subunits, SMC2 and SMC4, but they contain different sets of non-SMC subunits. NCAPG2 is 1 of 3 non-SMC subunits that defines condensin II.
- Cellular localizationnucleus
- CAP G2 antibody
- Condensin 2 complex subunit G2 antibody
- FLJ20311 antibody
- hCAP G2 antibody
- Leucine zipper protein 5 antibody
- More than blood homolog antibody
- MTB antibody
- NCAPG 2 antibody
- Non SMC condensin II complex subunit G2 antibody
- Non SMC condensin II complex, subunit G2 antibody
Anti-NCAPG2 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-NCAPG2 antibody (ab70350) at 0.04 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 5 µg
Predicted band size : 131 kDa
Observed band size : 131 kDa
References for Anti-NCAPG2 antibody (ab70350)
This product has been referenced in:
- Liu W et al. PHF8 mediates histone H4 lysine 20 demethylation events involved in cell cycle progression. Nature 466:508-12 (2010). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 20622854) »
- Centore RC et al. CRL4(Cdt2)-mediated destruction of the histone methyltransferase Set8 prevents premature chromatin compaction in S phase. Mol Cell 40:22-33 (2010). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 20932472) »