NCI-H441 (Human lung adenocarcinoma epithelial cell line) Nuclear lysate (ab14870)
- Product nameNCI-H441 (Human lung adenocarcinoma epithelial cell line) Nuclear lysate
- General notesExtracts have been quality control tested by Western blot and the Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA).
- Storage instructionsAliquot and store at -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 20mM HEPES, 100mM Potassium Chloride, 1mM Magnesium Chloride, 0.5mM PMSF, 0.5mM DTT. pH 7.9
- Concentration information loading...
- Research Areas
- BackgroundNCI H441 cells are commonly used as models of the Clara cell type, although these cells also exhibit a number of type II characteristics. H441 cells produce both SP-A and SP-B mRNA and protein (pulmonary surfactant-associated glycoproteins). The hormonal regulation of SP-A and SP-B gene expression in H441 cells is similar to that observed in differentiated type II cells in human fetal lung explants
References for NCI-H441 (Human lung adenocarcinoma epithelial cell line) Nuclear lysate (ab14870)
ab14870 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.