For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone number8F12
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||1/1000 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.
- FunctionCytotoxicity-activating receptor that may contribute to the increased efficiency of activated natural killer (NK) cells to mediate tumor cell lysis.
- Tissue specificitySelectively expressed by activated NK cells and by in vitro cultured (i.e. activated) TCRg/d lymphoid cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the natural cytotoxicity receptor (NCR) family.
Contains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Activating NK receptor NKp44 antibody
- CD336 antibody
- CD336 antigen antibody
Anti-NCR2 antibody [8F12] images
Western blot - NCR2 antibody [8F12] (ab25911)
All lanes : Anti-NCR2 antibody [8F12] (ab25911) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : recombinant human NKp30
Lane 2 : recombinant human NCR2 (NKp44) fragment aa 19-130. (~16kDa)
Lane 3 : recombinant human NKp46
Lysates/proteins at 0.02 µg per lane.
goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP
Predicted band size : 31 kDa
Observed band size : ~12 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-NCR2 antibody [8F12] (ab25911)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"