For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionMay play a role in the early postnatal development and function of neuronal cells.
- Tissue specificityExpressed only in brain and heart. Isoform 1 and isoform 2 are only expressed in brain. Isoform 3 is expressed in both heart and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NDRG family.
Information by UniProt
- BDM1 antibody
- Brain development-related molecule 1 antibody
- KIAA1180 antibody
References for Anti-NDRG4 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab63990)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"