For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab18554? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab18554 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Wu M et al. The ciliary protein cystin forms a regulatory complex with necdin to modulate Myc expression. PLoS One 8:e83062 (2013).
- Haviland R et al. Necdin, a Negative Growth Regulator, Is a Novel STAT3 Target Gene Down-Regulated in Human Cancer. PLoS One 6:e24923 (2011).
- Zhu NL et al. The Necdin-Wnt pathway causes epigenetic peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma repression in hepatic stellate cells. J Biol Chem 285:30463-71 (2010).
- Miller NL et al. Necdin, a Prader-Willi syndrome candidate gene, regulates gonadotropin-releasing hormone neurons during development. Hum Mol Genet 18:248-60 (2009).
- Nygård M et al. Thyroid hormone-mediated negative transcriptional regulation of Necdin expression. J Mol Endocrinol 36:517-30 (2006).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"