For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 58 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa).
- FunctionProbable cell adhesion protein.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nectin family.
Contains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD 112 antibody
- CD112 antibody
- CD112 antigen antibody
Anti-Nectin 2 antibody images
Western blot - Nectin 2 antibody (ab87220)
Anti-Nectin 2 antibody (ab87220) at 1 µg/ml + Human brain tissue lysate - total protein (ab29466) at 10 µg
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 58 kDa
Observed band size : 58 kDa
Additional bands at : 62 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 12 minutes
References for Anti-Nectin 2 antibody (ab87220)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"