For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionE3 ubiquitin-protein ligase that mediates ubiquitination of TP73. Acts to stabilize TP73 and enhance activation of transcription by TP73.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in adult brain, lung and heart.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C2 domain.
Contains 1 HECT (E6AP-type E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase) domain.
Contains 2 WW domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- C2 and WW domain-containing protein 2 antibody
- E3 ubiquitin protein ligase HECW2 antibody
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase HECW2 antibody
Anti-NEDL2 antibody images
References for Anti-NEDL2 antibody (ab57499)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"