For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IF/ICC: Use at a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPossible role in S-phase checkpoint mechanism.
- Tissue specificityPoorly expressed in cerebellum, trachea, lung, appendix, and uterus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. NEK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. NIMA subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Developmental stagePredominantly expressed at S/G2/M phase.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Nucleus > nucleolus. Nuclear during interphase but moves to the polar microtubules during prometaphase and metaphase. Accumulates in the nucleolus in G1/S-arrested cells.
Information by UniProt
- 4932416N14Rik antibody
- FLJ23495 antibody
- NEK11 antibody
Anti-NEK11 antibody images
Immunofluorescence - NEK11 antibody (ab57747)
NEK11 antibody (ab57747) used in immunofluorescence at 10ug/ml on HeLa cells.
IHC-P - NEK11 antibody (ab57747)
NEK11 antibody (ab57747) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human endometrium tissue.
Western blot - NEK11 antibody (ab57747)
Predicted band size : 74 kDa
NEK11 antibody (ab57747) at 1ug/lane + HL-60 cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-NEK11 antibody (ab57747)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"