For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 80 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 72 kDa).
- FunctionPossible role in S-phase checkpoint mechanism.
- Tissue specificityPoorly expressed in cerebellum, trachea, lung, appendix, and uterus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. NEK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. NIMA subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Developmental stagePredominantly expressed at S/G2/M phase.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Nucleus > nucleolus. Nuclear during interphase but moves to the polar microtubules during prometaphase and metaphase. Accumulates in the nucleolus in G1/S-arrested cells.
Information by UniProt
- 4932416N14Rik antibody
- FLJ23495 antibody
- NEK11 antibody
Anti-NEK11 antibody images
Western blot - NEK11 antibody - C-terminal (ab71813)
Anti-NEK11 antibody (ab71813) at 1/100 dilution + mouse brain tissue lysate at 12.5 µg
Predicted band size : 72 kDa
Observed band size : 80 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 50 kDa,70 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-NEK11 antibody (ab71813)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"