For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 58 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa).
- FunctionKinase that may play a role in mitotic regulation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. NEK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. NIMA subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Information by UniProt
- FormCellular localisation: Cytoplasm; Cell projection › axon
- HSPK 36 antibody
- NEK3 antibody
- NEK3_HUMAN antibody
Anti-NEK3 antibody images
References for Anti-NEK3 antibody (ab37636)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"