For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-NEK3 antibody
See all NEK3 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to NEK3
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 406-506 of Human NEK3
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionKinase that may play a role in mitotic regulation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. NEK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. NIMA subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Information by UniProt
- FormCellular localisation: Cytoplasm; Cell projection › axon
- HSPK 36 antibody
- NEK3 antibody
- NEK3_HUMAN antibody
Anti-NEK3 antibody images
References for Anti-NEK3 antibody (ab55567)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"