For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-NEK5 antibody
See all NEK5 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to NEK5
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 601-708 of Human NEK5 with a proprietary tag.
- Positive control
- IMR-32 cell lysate; Recombinant tagged human NEK5 fragment.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 81 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. NEK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. NIMA subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Information by UniProt
- MGC75495 antibody
- NEK5 antibody
- NEK5_HUMAN antibody
Anti-NEK5 antibody images
References for Anti-NEK5 antibody (ab77451)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"