For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-NEK7 antibody
See all NEK7 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to NEK7
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Pig
C-NTLANFRIEKK , corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 29-39 of Human NEK7 (NP_598001.1).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab109409 was purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.05 - 0.2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa).
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in lung, muscle, testis, brain, heart, liver, leukocyte and spleen. Lower expression in ovary, prostate and kidney. No expression seen in small intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. NEK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. NIMA subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- EC 188.8.131.52 antibody
- NEK7 antibody
- NEK7_HUMAN antibody
Anti-NEK7 antibody images
References for Anti-NEK7 antibody (ab109409)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"