For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-NEK7 antibody
See all NEK7 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to NEK7
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-302 of Human NEK7
- Positive control
- NEK7 transfected mammalian cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 28 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa).
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in lung, muscle, testis, brain, heart, liver, leukocyte and spleen. Lower expression in ovary, prostate and kidney. No expression seen in small intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. NEK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. NIMA subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- EC 220.127.116.11 antibody
- NEK7 antibody
- NEK7_HUMAN antibody
Anti-NEK7 antibody images
Western blot - NEK7 antibody (ab68060)
All lanes : Anti-NEK7 antibody (ab68060) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : NEK7 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
Observed band size : 28 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-NEK7 antibody (ab68060)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"