For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in lung, muscle, testis, brain, heart, liver, leukocyte and spleen. Lower expression in ovary, prostate and kidney. No expression seen in small intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. NEK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. NIMA subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- EC 126.96.36.199 antibody
- NEK7 antibody
- NEK7_HUMAN antibody
Anti-NEK7 antibody images
Western blot - NEK7 antibody (ab96538)
Anti-NEK7 antibody (ab96538) at 1/500 dilution + HeLa S3 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 35 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - NEK7 antibody (ab96538)
Top panel: ab96538, at 1/200 dilution, staining paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa cells by immunofluorescence.
Bottom panel: merged with DNA probe.
References for Anti-NEK7 antibody (ab96538)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"