Anti-Neomycin Phosphotransferase 2 antibody (ab49975)
- Product nameAnti-Neomycin Phosphotransferase 2 antibodySee all Neomycin Phosphotransferase 2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Neomycin Phosphotransferase 2
- Specificityab49975 recognizes bacterial Neomycin Phosphotransferase 2 expressed in transgenic tobacco plants.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Escherichia coli
Synthetic peptide: AIPVSECSVQQWTTHAGL conjugated to KLH, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 133-150 of Escherichia coli Neomycin Phosphotransferase 2
- Positive control
- Cytosolic fraction from the leaves of transgenic Nicotiana tabacum expressing E. coli Neomycin Phosphotransferase 2.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab49975 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 2 - 4 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa.|
- RelevanceNeomycin phosphotransferase II confers resistance to kanamycin and neomycin in bacteria and G418 (Geneticin®, G418 Sulfate) in mammalian cells. These antibiotics bind to ribosomal components and inhibit protein synthesis. NPT II inhibits these antibiotics through phosphorylation, which is thought to interfere with their active transport into the cell. Immunoblot analysis of transfected cell lysates with anti NPT II can be used to gauge relative transfection efficiencies in experiments where multiple transfections are performed in parallel with different plasmids.
- SwissProt: P14509 Escherichia coli
- Aminoglycoside 3' phosphotransferase antibody
- APH(3') II antibody
- APH(3')II antibody
- aphA antibody
- EC 22.214.171.124 antibody
- Kan antibody
- Kanamycin kinase type II antibody
- Kanamycin kinase, type VIII antibody
- kanamycin resistance gene antibody
- Neo antibody
- Neomycin kanamycin phosphotransferase type II antibody
- Neomycin kanamycin phosphotransferase type VIII antibody
- Neomycin phosphotransferase II antibody
- Neomycine phosphotransferase antibody
- NPT II antibody
- NPTII antibody
Anti-Neomycin Phosphotransferase 2 antibody images
Anti-Neomycin Phosphotransferase 2 antibody (ab49975) at 1/500 dilution + Whole cell lysate prepared from SW48 cancer cell line at 20 µg
Goat anti-rabbit conjugated to HRP at 1/2000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 29 kDa
Observed band size : 29 kDa
Exposure time : 5 minutes
Image courtesy of an anonymous Abreview.
References for Anti-Neomycin Phosphotransferase 2 antibody (ab49975)
ab49975 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.