For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab39370? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab39370 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Cayre M et al. Netrin 1 contributes to vascular remodeling in the subventricular zone and promotes progenitor emigration after demyelination. Development 140:3107-17 (2013).
- Chen Q et al. N-terminal horseshoe conformation of DCC is functionally required for axon guidance and might be shared by other neural receptors. J Cell Sci 126:186-95 (2013).
- Dumartin L et al. Netrin-1 mediates early events in pancreatic adenocarcinoma progression, acting on tumor and endothelial cells. Gastroenterology 138:1595-606, 1606.e1-8 (2010).
- Stanco A et al. Netrin-1-alpha3beta1 integrin interactions regulate the migration of interneurons through the cortical marginal zone. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:7595-600 (2009).
- Wang W et al. Netrin-1 increases proliferation and migration of renal proximal tubular epithelial cells via the UNC5B receptor. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol : (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"