For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 5% Trehalose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone number191633
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesDirect ELISA: Use at a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 70 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay play an important role in neural, kidney and vascular development. Promotes neurite elongation from olfactory bulb explants.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in kidney, spleen, mammary gland, aorta, heart, ovary, prostate and fetal spleen.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 laminin EGF-like domains.
Contains 1 laminin N-terminal domain.
Contains 1 NTR domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix > basement membrane. Major component.
Information by UniProt
- Beta netrin antibody
- Beta-netrin antibody
- FLJ23180 antibody
References for Anti-Netrin 4 antibody  (ab50268)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"