For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab110515 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.
- FunctionHydrolyzes sialylated compounds.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in skeletal muscle, fetal liver and embryonic carcinoma cell line NT2D1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyl hydrolase 33 family.
Contains 2 BNR repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Cytosolic sialidase antibody
- MGC129579 antibody
- N acetyl alpha neuraminidase 2 antibody
Anti-NEU2 antibody images
References for Anti-NEU2 antibody (ab110515)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"