For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-NEU2 antibody
See all NEU2 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to NEU2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: AYRKLHPIQR PIPSAFCFLS HDHGRTWARG HFVAQDTLEC QVAEVETGEQ RVVTLNARSH LRARVQAQST NDGLDFQESQ LVKKLVEPP, corresponding to amino acids 180-269 of Human NEU2
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionHydrolyzes sialylated compounds.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in skeletal muscle, fetal liver and embryonic carcinoma cell line NT2D1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyl hydrolase 33 family.
Contains 2 BNR repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Cytosolic sialidase antibody
- MGC129579 antibody
- N acetyl alpha neuraminidase 2 antibody
Anti-NEU2 antibody images
References for Anti-NEU2 antibody (ab55568)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"