For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa.
- RelevanceNEU4 belongs to a family of glycohydrolytic enzymes which remove sialic acid residues from glycoproteins and glycolipids.
- Cellular localizationIsoform 1: Membrane; Peripheral membrane protein.
Isoform 2: Lysosome lumen.
- N acetyl alpha neuraminidase 4 antibody
- Neuraminidase 4 antibody
- Sialidase 4 antibody
Anti-NEU4 antibody images
References for Anti-NEU4 antibody (ab107258)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"