For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceNEU4 belongs to a family of glycohydrolytic enzymes which remove sialic acid residues from glycoproteins and glycolipids.
- Cellular localizationIsoform 1: Membrane; Peripheral membrane protein.
Isoform 2: Lysosome lumen.
- N acetyl alpha neuraminidase 4 antibody
- Neuraminidase 4 antibody
- Sialidase 4 antibody
Anti-NEU4 antibody images
References for Anti-NEU4 antibody (ab86539)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"