For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab107273 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa.
- FunctionMay be involved in neuronal differentiation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in heart, brain and skeletal muscle. In brain, mainly expressed in neurons rather than glial cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the neugrin family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Secreted.
Information by UniProt
- DSC92 antibody
- FI58Gm antibody
- Mesenchymal stem cell protein DSC92 antibody
Anti-Neugrin antibody images
References for Anti-Neugrin antibody (ab107273)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"