For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay be signaling molecules that resemble neuropeptides. Ligand for alpha-neurexins.
- Tissue specificityHighest level in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the neurexophilin family.
modificationsMay be proteolytically processed at the boundary between the N-terminal non-conserved and the central conserved domain in neuron-like cells.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- KIAA1159 antibody
- Neurexophilin-3 antibody
- NPH3 antibody
Anti-Neurexophilin 3 antibody images
References for Anti-Neurexophilin 3 antibody (ab105424)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"