For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituent: PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 28 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay be signaling molecules that resemble neuropeptides. Ligand for alpha-neurexins.
- Tissue specificityHighest level in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the neurexophilin family.
modificationsMay be proteolytically processed at the boundary between the N-terminal non-conserved and the central conserved domain in neuron-like cells.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- KIAA1159 antibody
- Neurexophilin-3 antibody
- NPH3 antibody
Anti-Neurexophilin 3 antibody images
References for Anti-Neurexophilin 3 antibody (ab67486)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"