For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 15 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- FunctionPromotes neurite outgrowth and especially branching of neuritic processes in primary hippocampal and cortical cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the neuritin family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cell junction > synapse.
Information by UniProt
- Neuritin 1 antibody
- Neuritin antibody
- NRN antibody
Anti-Neuritin antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Neuritin antibody (ab64186)
ab64186 (10ug/ml) staining Neuritin in human brain, cortex tissue by immunohistochemistry using formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue.
Western blot - Neuritin antibody (ab64186)
Predicted band size : 15 kDa
References for Anti-Neuritin antibody (ab64186)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"