For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone numberMM0484-1Y36
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 15 kDa.
- FunctionPromotes neurite outgrowth and especially branching of neuritic processes in primary hippocampal and cortical cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the neuritin family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cell junction > synapse.
Information by UniProt
- Neuritin 1 antibody
- Neuritin antibody
- NRN antibody
References for Anti-Neuritin antibody [MM0484-1Y36] (ab90448)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"