For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab16508? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab16508 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Ou L et al. Dickkopf Wnt signaling pathway inhibitor 1 regulates the differentiation of mouse embryonic stem cells in vitro and in vivo. Mol Med Rep 13:720-30 (2016).
- Klisch TJ et al. In vivo Atoh1 targetome reveals how a proneural transcription factor regulates cerebellar development. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108:3288-93 (2011).
- Puligilla C et al. Sox2 induces neuronal formation in the developing mammalian cochlea. J Neurosci 30:714-22 (2010).
- Dong Y et al. Role of phosphatase and tensin homolog in the development of the mammalian auditory system. Neuroreport 21:731-5 (2010).
- Mwangi SM et al. Glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor enhances neurogenin3 gene expression and beta-cell proliferation in the developing mouse pancreas. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 299:G283-92 (2010).
- Tsukada S et al. Transcription factor AP-2beta inhibits glucose-induced insulin secretion in cultured insulin-secreting cell-line. Diabetes Res Clin Pract 85:279-85 (2009).
- Fishbein TM et al. Rejection reversibly alters enteroendocrine cell renewal in the transplanted small intestine. Am J Transplant 9:1620-8 (2009).
- Laurencikiene J et al. Evidence for an important role of CIDEA in human cancer cachexia. Cancer Res 68:9247-54 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"