For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionInhibits the interaction of APBA2 with beta-amyloid precursor protein (APP), and hence allows formation of beta-amyloid.
- Tissue specificityStrongly expressed in heart and skeletal muscle, moderately in brain and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 ABM domain.
Contains 1 EF-hand domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated by NEK2.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus.
Information by UniProt
- amyloid beta (A4) precursor protein binding, family A, member 2 binding protein antibody
- Amyloid beta A4 protein binding family A member 2 binding protein antibody
- Amyloid beta A4 protein-binding family A member 2-binding protein antibody
Anti-Neuronal calcium-binding protein antibody images
References for Anti-Neuronal calcium-binding protein antibody (ab102569)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"