For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 36 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa).
- FunctionInhibits the interaction of APBA2 with beta-amyloid precursor protein (APP), and hence allows formation of beta-amyloid.
- Tissue specificityStrongly expressed in heart and skeletal muscle, moderately in brain and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 ABM domain.
Contains 1 EF-hand domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated by NEK2.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus.
Information by UniProt
- amyloid beta (A4) precursor protein binding, family A, member 2 binding protein antibody
- Amyloid beta A4 protein binding family A member 2 binding protein antibody
- Amyloid beta A4 protein-binding family A member 2-binding protein antibody
Anti-Neuronal calcium-binding protein antibody images
Western blot - NECAB3 antibody (ab69204)
All lanes : Anti-Neuronal calcium-binding protein antibody (ab69204) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : NECAB3 transfected 293T lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 41 kDa
Observed band size : 36 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Neuronal calcium-binding protein antibody (ab69204)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"