For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 44 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa).
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- FunctionInhibits the interaction of APBA2 with beta-amyloid precursor protein (APP), and hence allows formation of beta-amyloid.
- Tissue specificityStrongly expressed in heart and skeletal muscle, moderately in brain and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 ABM domain.
Contains 1 EF-hand domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated by NEK2.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus.
Information by UniProt
- amyloid beta (A4) precursor protein binding, family A, member 2 binding protein antibody
- Amyloid beta A4 protein binding family A member 2 binding protein antibody
- Amyloid beta A4 protein-binding family A member 2-binding protein antibody
Anti-Neuronal calcium-binding protein antibody images
Western blot - NECAB3 antibody (ab74459)
All lanes : Anti-Neuronal calcium-binding protein antibody (ab74459) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from COLO cells
Lane 2 : extracts from HepG2 cells
Lane 3 : extracts from HT-29 cells
Lane 4 : extracts from HepG2 cells with immunizing peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 44 kDa
Observed band size : 44 kDa
Additional bands at : 120 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - NECAB3 antibody (ab74459)
Left panel: immunofluorescence analysis of A549 cells using 1/500 ab74459. Right panel: same, after pre-incubation with the immunizing peptide
References for Anti-Neuronal calcium-binding protein antibody (ab74459)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"