For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.
- FunctionReceptor for the tridecapeptide neurotensin. It is associated with G proteins that activate a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family. Neurotensin receptor subfamily. NTSR2 sub-subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Levocabastine sensitive neurotensin receptor antibody
- Levocabastine-sensitive neurotensin receptor antibody
- neurotensin receptor 2 antibody
Anti-Neurotensin Receptor 2 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-Neurotensin Receptor 2 antibody (ab48273)
Immunostaining of Neurotensin Receptor 2 from paraffin embedded parietal cells of Human gastric mucosa tissue sections using ab48273.
References for Anti-Neurotensin Receptor 2 antibody (ab48273)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"