For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab105157? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab105157 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Cai Z et al. Activation of cell-surface proteases promotes necroptosis, inflammation and cell migration. Cell Res N/A:N/A (2016).
- Rosas M et al. The myeloid 7/4-antigen defines recently generated inflammatory macrophages and is synonymous with Ly-6B. J Leukoc Biol 88:169-80 (2010).
- Locke LW et al. A novel neutrophil-specific PET imaging agent: cFLFLFK-PEG-64Cu. J Nucl Med 50:790-7 (2009).
- Word RA et al. Transgene insertion on mouse chromosome 6 impairs function of the uterine cervix and causes failure of parturition. Biol Reprod 73:1046-56 (2005).
- Hirsch S & Gordon S Polymorphic expression of a neutrophil differentiation antigen revealed by monoclonal antibody 7/4. Immunogenetics 18:229-39 (1983).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"