For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
Note: without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab110375 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa.
- FunctionPlays a role in the inducible expression of cytokine genes in T-cells, especially by increasing NFAT-driven IL-4 production.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 ubiquitin-like domain.
modificationsMethylation at the N-terminus by PRMT1 modulates interaction with the NFAT complex and results in augmented cytokine production.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. TRAF1 is associated with a fraction of NFATC2IP in the cytoplasm and prevents its translocation to the nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 45 kDa NF-AT-interacting protein antibody
- 45 kDa NFAT-interacting protein antibody
- cytoplasmic 2-interacting protein antibody
Anti-NFATC2IP antibody images
References for Anti-NFATC2IP antibody (ab110375)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"