For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesI-ELISA: 1/40000.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 139 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceNFRKB (nuclear factor related to kappa B binding protein) binds to the DNA consensus sequence 5'-GGGGAATCTCC-3'.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- A530090G11Rik antibody
- DKFZp547B2013 antibody
- DNA binding protein R kappa B antibody
Anti-NFRKB antibody images
References for Anti-NFRKB antibody (ab92775)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"